Saturday, November 29, 2008

First post!

Yeah first post I made it yeah! Hmm, somehow the thrill of making the first post is lost in a personal blog.

Over the next few weeks I will be trying the whole blog approach to the internet. First time blogger, long time reader. The blogosphere is vast with a variety of different topics and articles. What would make someone read my blog? Unknown.

Some things that will be feature in up coming blogs:

Tyler's Beard Blog; I have set out on a mission, a bearded mission. I will be posting images of my beard's progress along with beard links on the net, and other fun facts about the exciting world of beard growing. Should be interesting.

Personal Journal; The exciting world of the big towel, encapsulated into a blog post.

Things I find amusing; various things around the internet I find interesting, I'll share with my devoted readers.

Should be fun. That's all for now,

Tyler

No comments: