Saturday, November 29, 2008

Beard Blog: 2 weeks in

I have recently decided to under go the task of growing a full beard. Over the next several weeks I will be posting updates on here, complete with pictures. This week is the first update. The following are pics two weeks into bearding:

Front:


Left side:


Notice the light areas mid-cheek. This part will be the greatest challenge in weeks to come.

Neck:


Right side:



So far the only real challenge is to resist the urge to shave. No matter how bad the beard feels or looks at first, absolutely no shaving/trimming! It's going to be this way for at least 6 weeks. It will be hell, but I believe the end result will be worth the wait. After new years, I can finally start to trim. For now, I just let'er grow!

Interested in growing your own beard? Visit some of these helpful sites:

Beard Revue
Beards.org
Art of Manliness

Some bearded inspirations of mine can be found here:
20 Manliest Mustaches and Beards from Facial Hair History

Check back in the future for more Tyler's Beard Blog updates.

Tyler

1 comment:

Jamie said...

HI,
This is really very informative blog and it helps me a lot. Thanks for making such a informative blog for me.Warmrails Towel Warmer