Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dirty Man Challenge?


Certain unnamed friend, notice the Dutch forehead

It has come to my attention there is a name attached to what I am doing. I am currently not shaving for several weeks in order to grow out a beard. During this time, I will not be cutting my hair either. A certain unnamed friend (see above file photo) has told me this is called the 'Dirty Man Challenge'. Such an annotation is correct in the sense that it is a challenge of manliness. However, calling it the 'Dirty Man Challenge' is not accurate.

I want to make something clear: Men with beards are manlier than others without. The term is 'rugged' not dirty. There's a real difference. Below is the face of my rugged self:

As you can see, I am rugged not dirty. I believe the certain friend who used the term is only jealous because his Dutchness prevents him from growing a respectable beard. When he gorws a beard, it looks like an ill-seeded cornfield.

I will continue to grow this beard despite criticisms by jealous people and it will be a great robust beard of epic proportions.

Tyler

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Epic proportions....I will believe that when the ladies fall at your feet lol.

And said falling can not be from you tripping them in any way dammit lol.